AeroShell Oil Sport PLUS 4 - At A Glance
- Multigrade oil designed to be used in any climate, anywhere in the world.
- Additive technology, which perfectly suits the requirements of integrated gearbox and overload clutches (ROTAX® 912 & 914 Series).
- High thermal stability for longer-lasting and safer lubrication.
- High evaporative stability to lower engine oil consumption.
- Better cold flow characteristics for easier starts and quicker protection.
- Advanced anti–corrosion and anti-wear additive package. These additives work as a protective barrier to prevent critical parts from being slowly degraded by corrosion or wear, especially when an aircraft is used infrequently. This protection is crucial for critical internal parts, especially during engine start, reducing the likelihood of premature damage and helping engines reach TBO.
- Powerful anti-oxidancy action to help protect and clean parts for longer periods of time.
- Strong dispersants to help prevent build up of sludge and varnish.
- Specially selected base oils incorporating synthetic technology to help prevent sludge problems when operating with leaded fuels. This also provides excellent sheer stability.
- Anti-foaming additives designed to maximise lubrication effectiveness. This is extremely important for those engines which operate with an integrated gearbox.
- Excellent elastomer compatibility to help protect hoses and seals.
- Special additives to neutralise acid build-up.
- Can be used with both unleaded fuels and Avgas 100LL. Please refer to Operators Handbook/Manual for the correct oil drain interval when operating on different fuels.
Meets or Exceeds Highest International Specifications
- API SL
- JASO MA
- VW 502 00
- Fully Approved – All ROTAX® 912 &914 Series engines, Rotax Service Instruction SI-912-016/SI-914-019;
- Selection of suitable operating fluids for ROTAX® engine type 912 & 914 (Series).
AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 is the world’s first truly specific aviation engine oil developed for light sport and ultralight aircraft engines. This is an oil which is available throughout the world, backed by the proven history and dependability of the AeroShell family, and preferred by the majority of General Aviation pilots and engineers alike.
Please consult your Operators Handbook/Manual to confirm the correct lubricant specification before use.